ND CWL Testing – 2023 Classes scheduled soon
Contact Alanna for ND Conceal Weapons License Testing – Class 1 and 2
Ladies training availableRegularly scheduled times have not been set yet. Scheduling upon request for now. Cost for training near Watford City is $65/2 hrs
Introduction to Handgun
Introduction to Handguns course is a 2 hour course that covers the safety and fundamentals of handguns. This course is required for all other training sessions.
Ladies that have completed the Safety and Fundamentals Introduction to Handgun course and would like to continue working on fundamentals. If you are not comfortable with shooting beside someone else then schedule and individual training or set up a different time to train with friends.
- Ladies line up beside each other, for several drills and we work on drills to build confidence for home defense, conceal carry. In order for our Defensive Drills to run smooth we require ladies need to demonstrate the following knowledge, skills and attitude without assistance:
- Complete the introduction to Handgun (Safety and Fundamentals)
- Safely demonstrate familiarity on the line
- Load and unload
- Mag changes
- Recover from stoppages
- Accurately hit paper from 7 yds
- Shoot with non-dominate hand
- Safely present from holster
- Willing heart to learn
Call Alanna for to sign up for a training session near Watford City. I try to schedule on sessions back to back or a couple ladies at the same session if possible. I begin all students at a beginner level and then build up at their pace. Everyone learns at a different level, if someone has a greater anxiety then we have training aids to help begin the process of conquering the fears related to firearms.
If you would like to host a group training we are happy to train on the range or at a farm/ranch. Cost may vary upon what kind of training. However, we do require all ladies complete the Safety and Fundamentals Introduction course before advancing in training.
Recommended local gun shop for range needsBig Boys Toys Guns and Ammo
Leave a Reply