Classes2023 will be scheduled by appointment – afternoon and evenings to register or for more information about one of our monthly groups please contact Alanna at least 1 day before training class. Cost at Zap is $50 for 2 hrs.
TrainingIndividual and Small group lessons are available throughout the week – be sure to check with us for training throughout the year. If the weather is nice, we are available for lessons. It is just a matter of scheduling the day and time.
2 hour minimum class – All individuals and small groups will begin with the Introduction Class covering the safety and fundamentals of shooting and then we advance in lessons at the clients pace. When we feel that you are ready for the next level, we plan a lesson accordingly. Each lesson we teach something new to add more depth to the fundamentals and stand with you as you build confidence.
If you would like to host a group training we are happy to train on the range or at a farm/ranch. Cost may vary upon what kind of training. However, we do require all ladies complete the Safety and Fundamentals Introduction course before advancing in training.
Introduction to Handgun
Introduction to Handguns course is a 2 hour course that covers the safety and fundamentals of handguns. This course is required for all other training sessions.
Introduction to Rifle
Introduction to Rifle course is a 2 hour course that covers the safety and fundamentals of handguns. If the Introduction to Handgun class has been completed, then more range time is given during the rifle class.
Ladies that have completed the Safety and Fundamentals Introduction to Handgun course and would like to continue working on fundamentals. If you are not comfortable with shooting beside someone else then schedule and individual training or set up a different time to train with friends.
- Ladies line up beside each other, for several drills and we work on drills to build confidence for home defense, conceal carry. In order for our Defensive Drills to run smooth we require ladies need to demonstrate the following knowledge, skills and attitude without assistance:
- Complete the introduction to Handgun (Safety and Fundamentals)
- Safely demonstrate familiarity on the line
- Load and unload
- Able to change magazine
- Recover from stoppages
- Accurately hit paper from 7 yds
- Safely present from holster (ready to learn)
- Willing heart to learn
Mantis marksmanship class
No live fire, done inside the building with the laser and the X10. Mantis training aids will help you make the most out of your personal training time. Mantis Training Systems are provided by Guns and Grace for class & may also be purchased at any Guns and Grace training. Let me know if you want to use the X10 during your live fire training session.
ND CWL Test
- If interested, call to get one scheduled. I generally set dates when people are interested. Classes are scheduled around those that request a testing date.
Recommended local gun shop for all range and gunsmith needs4J’s Gun Pro
Leave a Reply