- Identify and know your main purpose (Defensive, Recreation, Competition, etc.)
- Lefty or a Righty – safety and slide stop matters
- Choose what features mean the most to you (action, safety, sights and how you manage the rack or the recoil, etc.
- Learn what properly fits your hand. Just like a pair of shoes – too big or too small it will effect how well you handle it.
- Take advantage of the ranges that allow you to fire them before purchasing – experience the live fire.
We offer an opportunity to help you learn all of these and more through regular lessons or special eventscheck out free Belfield Range Ladies Night – the range sets out several tables of firearms and members volunteer to give a first hand experience with a variety of firearms.